Sunday, November 25, 2012

Berry Bliss



A berry inspired soiree filled with deep purples, maroons, and dark reds.

The Inspiration

I came across this gorgeous berry Michael Kors bag while pinteresting and my heart became attached. I adore maroons and burgundies and have seen it pop up everywhere this fall/winter! It's so warm and eye-catching and complements so well with other colors. 


The Stationary

I love the use of the gold lettering on top of the deep purple cardstock. It's simple, romantic, and would be perfect for the invite, programs, or the menus!



The Florals

Soft green succulents, deep purple berries, and a mix of dark pink and maroon flowers. Absolutely perfect!


The Table

I love the simplicity of the centerpiece with the pop of purple on a navy and white table. 


The Details

Infuse berries in the decor and in the food and drinks. Give away fresh berries for the favors and add them into the desserts!






No comments:

Post a Comment